Know the technologies and safeguards you need – and which you don’t – before you spend a dime.
Choose the right IT for better ROI.
Telehealth systems are NOT one-size-fits-all, or one-price-fits-all for that matter. CTeL Innovations can advise you on what you need – and what you don’t need – for your business model, services, jurisdictions and markets. We have no biases, no undisclosed loyalties, and no invisible partners.
As for data security systems, we can give you an unbiased/agnostic review from people who know these systems inside and out.
- Assess whether your equipment/hardware is appropriate for the services you’ll offer and suggest what you’ll need for efficiency and reliability (e.g., special high-powered cameras to conduct tele-dermatology exams)
- Evaluate your infrastructure (T1 lines, bandwidth, connectivity issues, etc.) and prescribe the type and sophistication that will meet your needs
- Assess data security and privacy protections, and counsel healthcare providers on protecting patient information and confidentiality in telehealth encounters
- Review compliance efforts and offer guidance
- Train your telehealth program staff
CTeL Innovations is the authoritative source for agnostic, value-based recommendations in telehealth technology.